4.26.2008

Week Two

Cheesed Off

By Butternose

I wonder how much more of this crap I can take.

I scoop and I pour,

Each filter leveled – no mistakes.

My most favorite sip is the last one that holds,

The most sugar, creamer and booze,

A concoction for the bold.

I sip and I sip so careful to taste,

Every bit of each element, I try not to waste.

Yet, there they appear again and again,

Polluting my most cherished sip,

The one at the end.

(Photo courtesy of my dear and talented friend, Ms. Luckie.)

2 comments:

shaybert said...

I like this one as well, simple and to the point and true for many people, didn't try to get too complicated of over bearing with words or crazy descriptions, it's just easy and honest.

Lisa said...

I love it.
Never missing a second, yet, saving the best for last.
You are a natural, my dear!